Working for a beauty company is a lot of fun – especially in sales when you’re actually selling a product you like or use. You get to learn about product innovations and technology and hear about new launches before anyone else!
When I first started my job, I had to complete several online training courses for each category of the business that we compete it – hair, skin, nail, and cosmetics. Through those trainings I have been able to tune-up my own regimens, but I also better understand how there are many types of hair and skin that have different needs. Some of the basics for everyone though are to moisturize every day, AM and PM, don’t wash your hair every day, etc.
Today I wanted to share with you some of the beauty products that I use and love!
- Kiehl’s Ultimate Strength Hand Salve
- This is a product I use almost every day on my hands. It smells refreshing and does a great job of keeping my hands smooth and soft.
- Moroccan Oil
- My college roommate freshmen year introduced me to this hair product, and I haven’t stopped using it since. I apply it most days after I condition and it keeps my hair smooth and frizz-free.
2. L’Oreal Magic Nude Liquid Powder
- This foundation is the first step in my make-up routine every morning. It covers any imperfections but is so light and airy when applied! Definitely recommend this one.
3. L’Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara
- I love this line of mascara from L’Oreal, it’s easy to apply and leaves zero clumps.
How do you apply your mascara? Do you do a top and bottom coat on your lashes? Just top coat? Do you apply zig-zag for more volume? I’m curious! I’ve tried applying my mascara a few different ways and I hate when my lashes don’t stay curled after I put them in the curler…